Saturday, January 25, 2014

My new toy....Silhouette Cameo

I am so spoiled.  My Darling Husband and son gave me a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas.  I have been wanting a die cut machine for a long time but never justified spending the money on it, the Cameo is beyond anything I would have expected under the tree this year.... and I LOVE it!.

I have been spending time playing with the software and figuring out all the different tools and how they work.  YouTube is great- so many tutorials on it.

Here are my first few projects:

Gift card holder-
My husband's family always gets together after Christmas
 so was a perfect chance to try it out to wrap a few of the items we take with us.
Pillow Box- I can't believe how easy it is to do

Dimensional Orchid- I used it as part of a birthday card

My creation last night- love the Chalk Studio Paper by My Mind's Eye
This is going to be a Valentine for my son,.
The Camera I used here is a FREE cut file from Scrapbook & Cards Today Blog and designer Nicole Nowosad.  Thank you!  Love how it turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment